1. What should I do if I have trouble logging in?Please follow these instructions: Check your login details. Your login username is the email address you used for registration.If you have forgotten your password, please select the "Forgot your password?" option on the Sign In page. Complete the information regarding your registration details and select the "Reset your password" option.Please make sure that your web browser accepts cookies.The kanostyle.com website may be undergoing system maintenance. If so, please wait 30 minutes and try again.If you are still unable to access your account, you can contact our Customer Service Department at kanostyle.com and indicate the problem. We will assign a new password for you and you can change it once you log in.2. Can I get a discount if I make a larger order?Yes, the more pieces you purchase, the higher the discount. For example, if you buy 10 pieces, you will obtain a 5% discount. If you are interested in purchasing more than 10 pieces, we would be happy to provide you with a quote. Please contact our Sales Department on[email protected]and provide the following information:- The product(s) that you are interested in- The exact order quantity for each product- Your desired timeframe- Any special packing instructions, e.g. bulk packing without product boxesOur Sales Department will reply to you with a quotation. Please note that the larger the order, the more postage you will save. For instance, if your order quantity is 20, the average shipping cost per unit will be much cheaper than if you just buy one piece.3. What should I do if I want to add or remove the items in the cart?Please sign into your KanoStyle account and select the shopping cart on the top right of the page. You will be able to view all of the items that are currently in the shopping cart. If you wish to delete an item from the cart, simply click on the "Remove" button next to the item. If you wish to change the quantity for any individual item, simply enter the new amount you want to purchase in the "Qty" column.
1. What is PayPal?PayPal is a secure and trustworthy payment processing service which allows you to shop online. PayPal can be used at KanoStyle.com to purchase items by Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express), Debit Card, or E-Check (i.e. using your regular Bank Account). KanoStyle cannot see your card number as it is securely encrypted through PayPal's server. This limits the risk of unauthorized use and access.2. After making a payment, can I change my billing or shipping information?Once you have placed an order, you should not change your billing or shipping address information. If you want to make a change, please contact our Customer ServiceDepartment at KanoStyle.com as soon as possible during the order processing stage to indicate your request. If the package has not been dispatched yet, we will be able to ship to the new address. However, if the package has already been shipped, then the shipping information will not be able to be changed while the package is in transit.3. How do I know if my payment has been received?Once your payment has been received, we will send you a notification email to inform you about the order. You can also visit KanoStyle.com and log into your customer account to check the order status at any time. If KanoStyle has received payment, the order status will show "Processing".4. Do you provide an invoice?Yes. Once we have received an order and payment has been cleared, the invoice will be sent to you via email.6.Why am I being asked to "Verify" my payment?Because your order has been held for a standard anti-fraud check by KanoStyle. We want to avoid fraudulent and unauthorized payment.
1. How do I change the shipping method?Once you have placed an order, the shipping method should not be altered. However, you can still contact our Customer Service Department at KanoStyle.com. Please do this as soon as possible during the order processing stage. It may be possible for us to update the shipping method if you cover any difference incurred in the shipping cost.2. How do I change my shipping address?In the event that you wish to change the shipping address after placing an order, please contact our Customer Service Department at KanoStyle.com as early as possible during the order processing stage to indicate your request. If the package has not been dispatched yet, we will be able to ship to the new address. However, if the package has already been shipped, then the shipping information will not be able to be changed while the package is in transit.3. When will I receive my items after I place an order?The duration depends on the shipping method and the destination country. Delivery times vary based on the shipping method used. If the package cannot be delivered on time due to war, flood, typhoon, storm, earthquake, severe weather conditions, or any other situation which cannot be foreseen or avoided, then delivery will be postponed. In the event of such delays, we will work on the issue until there is a positive solution.4. Do you ship to my country and what are the shipping rates?We ship worldwide. The exact shipping rate varies based on the item weight and the destination country. We will always suggest the most appropriate shipping weight for our customers to help to save money. Our goal is always fast and secure delivery of items to our customers.5. Why is the shipping cost on some items so expensive?The delivery cost depends on the shipping method that is selected, along with the shipping time and the destination country. For example, if the shipping cost between UPS and FedEx is 10 US dollars, our advice is to choose which option best meets your individual needs, based on price and shipping time.6. Does the product price include the shipping price?The product price does not include the shipping price. The online ordering system will generate a shipping quote for your order.7. How do I know if my items have been shipped or not?When your items have been dispatched, we will send a notification email to your registered email address. The tracking number is normally available within the next few days of dispatch and we will update the tracking information on your account.8. How do I track my order?Once we provide you with the tracking number, you will be able to check the item delivery status online by accessing the website of the relevant delivery company.9. Why is my tracking number invalid?The tracking information normally appears after 2-3 business days following dispatch. If a tracking number is not searchable after this period of time, there are several possible causes. The shipping companies have not updated the delivery information on the website with the most up-to-date status; the tracking code for the package is incorrect; the parcel has been delivered a long time ago and the information has expired; some shipping companies will remove the tracking code history.We would advise you to contact our dedicated Customer Service Department at KanoStyle.com and provide them with your KanoStyle.com order number. We will contact the shipping company on your behalf, and you will be updated once there is any further information.10. If Customs duties are incurred, who is responsible for them?Customs is a governmental agency responsible for regulating the shipments entering a specific country or region. All shipments being sent to or from region must clear Customs first. It is always the buyer's responsibility to clear customs and pay the relevant Customs duties. KanoStyle do not add taxes, VAT, duty, or any other hidden charges. 11. On the package, why do you declare a lower price for my order?Different countries will have different import regulations. If the amount declared on the package is over a certain amount, it is possible that you will have to go to your local Customs office personally and be subject to import tax. Depending on the amount declared, this can be quite high. In order to protect you from these additional fees and to save you a trip to the Customs office, we will declare the package contents at a lower, more suitable level. The specific value declared is based on the specific import regulations of your country, the actual value of your order as well as the type and quantity of the products you have purchased..When you tick the check box of our Sales Terms before placing your order, you are agreeing to a lower value declaration. We are still able to declare your order at its actual (full) value if you wish. Please note that this can only be done if you explicitly and clearly indicate your wish by emailing us before we dispatch your package-usually we have a handling period of 3 working days. However, if you are taxed due to the higher declared value of the order, it will be your responsibility to clear the goods from Customs and pay for all import duties and related expenses. .Please note that, under these circumstances, if there is an exchange or refund involved, any additional expenses will not be refunded by us.12. If my items are detained by Customs, who is responsible for clearance of the items?If the items are detained by Customs, the buyer is responsible for clearance of the items.13. If a large order is delivered from China to my country, will Customs inspect my order?Yes, this is possible. We suggest you can divide your orders into several smaller packages, which can then be shipped on different days to avoid possible seizure.14. What if my parcel is seized by Customs?If your items cannot be cleared through Customs, you will need to provide us with a letter authorized by Customs clearly stating why they seized it. You will then apply for a partial refund.15. After payment has cleared, how long do I wait until my order is sent out?Our handling time is 3 business days. This means that your item(s) will generally be sent out in 3 business days.
After Sales FAQs
1. How can I cancel my order, before and after payment?Cancellation before payment
If you have not paid for your order yet, then there is no need for you to contact us to cancel it. We do not process orders until a matching payment has been received for the order. If your order is more than a week old and is still unpaid, you will not be able to "reactivate" it by sending a payment, because the prices of the individual items may have changed, along with the currency conversions and shipping rates. You will need to submit the order again with a new shopping cart.
Withdrawing an order after payment
If you have already paid for an order and want to cancel it, please contact our Customer Service Department at KanoStyle.com as soon as possible.
If you are not sure about an issue relating to your order or you wish to change it, please contact our Customer Service Department and put the order on hold while you decide. This will suspend the packaging process while you make changes.
If the package has already been dispatched, then we are not able to cancel or change the order.
If you wish to cancel an existing order because you are ADDING other products, there is no need to cancel the entire order. Simply contact out Customer Service Department at KanoStyle.com and we will process the updated order; there is usually no additional fee for this service.
Generally, if your order is in an early part of the processing stage, you may still be able to change or cancel it. You can ask for a refund or provide the payment as credit for future orders.
2. How can I return purchased items to KanoStyle?
Before returning any items to us, please read and follow the instructions below. Please make sure that you understand our return policy and that you meet all the criteria. The first step is to contact our After Sales Service at KanoStyle.com, please provide us with the following information:
a. The original order number
b. The reason for the exchange
c. Photographs clearly showing the problem with the item
d. Details of the requested replacement item: the item number, the name and color
e. Your shipping address and phone number
Please note that we are unable to process any returned items which have been sent back without our prior agreement. All returned items must have an RMA number. Once we have agreed to accept the returned item, please make sure you write a note in English containing your order number or PayPal ID so that we are able to locate your order information.
The return or RMA process can only be initiated within 7 calendar days upon receipt of your items. We can only accept returned products that are in their original condition.
3. Under which circumstances would an item be able to be exchanged or returned?
At KanoStyle, we pride ourselves in the quality and fit of our clothes. All the Women's Clothing that we sell are designated as OSRM (Other Special Regulated Materials) and, once sold, cannot be returned or exchanged in cases other than quality issues or mis-shipment.
Should you find any item to be materially defective, the item must be returned to us in the same condition as it was sent within 7 calendar days after receiving the garment-it must be unwashed, unworn and with all the original tags affixed. Although we carefully check all merchandise for visible defects and damage prior to shipment, it is the buyer's responsibility to check the product upon its arrival to make sure it is free from any defects or problems. Damaged goods due to client negligence or items without their tags will not be accepted for refund.
We will exchange your product in cases where the purchased product does not match the item ordered. For instance, it is not the color that you ordered (perceived color differences due to your computer monitor will not be exchanged), or the item you received does not match the style that you ordered.
All returned and exchanged items must be returned within 7 calendar days. Returns and exchanges will only occur for eligible products. We reserve the right to refuse the return and exchange of any items that have been worn, damaged, or had the tags removed. If an item we receive has been worn, is damaged, has had its tags removed, or is deemed unacceptable for return and exchange, we reserve the right to return to you any non-compliant pieces. All product packaging must be intact and not damaged in any way.
4. Where do I return the item?
After contacting our Customer Service Department and reaching mutual agreement, you will be able to send the item(s) to our headquarters in Shenzhen, China. Once we have received the item(s), we will confirm the RMA information you have provided and review the condition of the item(s). If all of the relevant criteria have been met, we will process a refund if you have requested one; alternatively, if you have asked for an exchange instead, the replacement will be sent to you from our headquarters.